“Aura by Swarovski” had its grand unveiling and Diantang Events organized a media event and cocktail party to celebrate the perfume’s official launch in the region. The occasion featured a never-before-seen light show and the collection was brilliantly showcased with cutting-edge special effects in a dramatic unveiling ceremony. “Aura by Swarovski” marks Clarins Fragrance Group and Swarovski’s first fragrance collaboration, and the two European brands, along with Diantang Events, pulled out all the stops with a star-studded launch event attended by Mr. Christian Courtin-Clarins, Chairman of Clarins Group Supervisory Board.
- Disseminate the “Aura by Swarovski” message effectively to both members of the media, VIPs and to the public
- Incorporate defining features of the new collaboration of the 2 European giants into the event proceedings to strengthen the impact of both the launch and the product line
The impressive highlight was the fantastic light show, beamed from the venue across the most crowded street in town. The first of its kind in Hong Kong, the spectacle of light featured the “Aura by Swarovski” video commercial, and captivated guests in a monumental gesture announcing the fragrance’s arrival in Asia’s fashion capital. This bold and innovative display reinforced the larger than life beauty and magic of the fragrance, as well as the tenacity of Diantang’s production team.
Hundreds of guests, including more than 200 local and regional media from China, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and The Philippines, were also in attendance for the epic unveiling ceremony. The collection was revealed in a glorious fashion, with state-of-the-art special effects being employed. When the time came for the unveil, the atmosphere was intensified with lights descending on the stage, perfectly synchronized with smoke and music as guests were treated to the product line’s first appearance in the region.
- Even without celebrities, our event was attended and reported by over 200 members of the media and bloggers
- Media clippings focused on the following, which maintained 100% product correlation:
1. Billboard unveiling across the street on a building
2. Ingredients of product
3. Light show that complemented the unveiling ceremony
4. Fragrance’s key visual
- Through creative use of the key visual during the unveiling ceremony, continuity was established amongst the print advertisement, TV commercial, shop counter displays and media editorials, maximizing the impact of that singular image.
Switch to our mobile site